Content

-Reviews on saturdays! (Sometimes)
-Retro-Review on saturdays!
-First impressions on Tuesdays!
-Opinions on Thursdays!
-Top tens whenever we feel like it!

martes, 1 de enero de 2013

Come back soon

Hey guys, Dead-Pool here to say you something. First of all I want to apologize for havent uploaded anything these past few days but as you know, I'll be gone in a few days to a trip so I dont have enough time to work on this blog but I wanted to let you know that all of you had a wonderful Christmas and also I wish you a happy new year and also I wanted to say thanks to all of you guys because we werent the only ones who did grow this, YOU TOO, we have more than 1000 views and you did that. I'll be back in February and I'll post everything I can think of. Well that was all they wanted to say.

-Dead-Pool

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario